HARRISMITH GOLF SPECIAL
“The Harrismith Country Club is the third oldest Golf Club in South Africa. Its heritage has been beautifully preserved by generations of proud members, and today this magnificent 18-hole course and clubhouse is a testimony to their tireless efforts.
The classical parkland course carries a South African Golf Association course rating of 72. Its tree lined fairways meander through undulating terrain. Golfers can easily be distracted by the dramatic beauty of their surroundings right next to the Platberg mountain range. The Club is warm and welcoming, giving visitors a “home away from home” reception.”
Single Room – 1 night, 2 rounds of golf: R850
Double Room (p.p. sharing) – 1 night, 2 rounds of golf: R710
- Bed & Breakfast
- All applicable Golf club fees
- 10% Bar discount during your stay when you join us at our Hotel Bar, Sir Harry’s
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may appear.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Please note that golf-cart hire is excluded from the prices.
Tel: +27 (0) 58 622 1011 | Email: email@example.com